Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Wanted to 'Stay in Power Forever' Like Putin, Says His Ex-National Security Adv
(10-11-2021, 10:47 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 09:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Another bogus "Trump is an authoritarian" thread. It's curious how Joe Biden is actively depriving Americans of their constitutional rights and claiming federal authority does not exist but Trump is the authoritarian, according to liberals.

I haven't lost any rights under Biden.  Which ones have you lost?
I was forced to get an inoculation of an experimental vaccine or join the ranks of the unemployed. There was no legislation requiring vaccination and there was not even an official Executive Order implementing the policy. Only the Biden administration's intimidation of federal contractors to adopt his policy or else.

That is only one example. The worst is yet to come. Biden's proposal to require banks to report all transactions of $600 or more to the IRS will be a violation of my Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches. All of the proposed discrimination against those who have not been vaccinated - included those who have acquired natural immunity to COVID-19 by recovering from the disease, will be a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

What rights did you lose under Trump? What is the basis for your allegations that Trump is an authoritarian? It seems to me that everything is based on unfounded opinions of what Trump dreamed of doing - not on any actual policies or actions. What am I missing?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Wanted to 'Stay in Power Forever' Like Putin, Says His Ex-National Security Adv - by Hoot Gibson - 10-11-2021, 11:46 PM