Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons
(09-15-2021, 12:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 11:41 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Woodward's reporting of Milley's OPINION. Trump's "state of mind" as "reported" by ANYONE is only "OPIONION, RESISTANCE and/or PROPAGANDA."
Perfect 10 on those mental gymnastics. 

JP, as always you boys believe it if it supports your boy, but it's fake news if it doesn't. 

Woodward is trolling you fellas.
You are taking partisanship to a new level, Cardfan1. It takes no mental gymnastics to believe Milley held a very low opinion of Trump and committed treason, if he was accurately quoted. You are the one who is performing the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that everybody must agree with Milley's opinion of Trump to believe that Milley may be guilty of treason. Your position is total nonsense. You are failing Logic 101.
I have not said one thing about Milley's opinion of Trump.  I said YOUR evaluation of traitors is flawed.  

Hoot, if you are lining up behind WOODWARD on this then you got to line up behind WOODWARD on his other work and the disaster he portrays as Donald Trump throughout his presidency.  WOODWARD used many other Trump admin sources in his trilogy of Trump trifles.

You are caught in a dilemma.  The tiger by the tail.  You can't validate WOODWARD's reporting on Milley without validating ALL of WOODWARD's reporting on TRUMP.  Big Grin
Woodward is an elderly liberal political hack. There is no dilemma. If Woodward accurately quoted Milley, then he committed treason. I am not validating anything - just stating a fact that is obvious to any honest person. Even if I did believe Woodward without question, your contention that I must believe everything in Woodward's book - a book that I will never read - is completely illogical. You are desperately trying to conjure up a contradiction in logic where none exists, but you are the one who has sprinted down a dead-end fork in the logic road.
Big Grin 
Woodward used the same reporting in Peril that he did in other books.  Sources close to Milley, Trump, Pence, etc...  

So all this is just another file 13 for you and you can go back speculating on Milley's disdain for Trump.  

Personally, I think it is true.  Milley and others broke the chain of command because they were afraid nutso was going to start WW3.

(09-15-2021, 12:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 11:30 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Not Milley...you have to believe Woodward.   Big Grin  Big Grin    Fear, Rage, and Peril:  Oh, Hoot, you got some reading to do.  

Hey, you didn't answer.  Do you like insurrection or violent domestic terrorist attacks of white supremacists with a motive of usurping established authority?
Your characterization of the events of 6 January is dishonest and I have repeatedly explained why it is dishonest before. I am not answering the question, which is based on a false premise, again just because you rephrased it into another dishonest assertion.

The lie the resistance was founded on was collusion with Russia. The lie the post resistance effort is founded on is the Jan 6 insurrection. In both cases the fireman was/is the arsonist.
Bob Woodward said there was no collusion in his book Fear because  "People who work with Trump say: You can't even organize your own government, How could you possibly organize a conspiracy with Russia? ... He doesn't even have a to-do list, as best I can tell."  Big Grin  

wait...are you still saying that liberals were those that invaded the Capitol?  Big Grin Big Grin   
You have to be joking!!

IMHO Woodward is a has been looking to reclaim his own stumbled upon lime light. YOU GUYS are the ones who screamed Russia Collusion throughout all of this. I read your and vector's idiotic posts on the matter. Don't try and cast your own lies onto Woodward.

I said and I maintain, you can't have an attempted coup of the world's premier super power without so much as a box cutter by way of weaponry. What were they supposedly going to use? Harsh language?
I just wanted to get you aligned with Woodward since you now love him.  You guys agree: No collusion.  Of course, his reasoning is DJT was too dumb.  Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons - by Cardfan1 - 09-15-2021, 02:08 PM