Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Recall: Here We Go Again
(09-15-2021, 08:18 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 07:31 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 10:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 10:28 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: When the L.A. Times omits the party affiliation of a criminal, there is an almost 100 percent chance that the criminal was a Democrat.

I didn't realize that newspapers normally reported the party affiliation of people arrested.   Huh
Big Grin Democrat news media also routinely omit the race of suspects who have not been apprehended unless they are white. The bias of the Democrat media in the U.S. is rarely noticed by liberals.

In this particular case, do you think that the party affiliation of a person in possession of 300 stolen ballots is relevant? If I were a reporter covering the story, that would be among the first pieces of information that I would want to know - regardless of whether the person arrested was a registered Republican, a registered Democrat, or a person who had never registered to vote. Why? Because that fact would be of interest to readers of the article and it might shed light on the thief's motive.

These stories rarely turn out like you boys think.

He’s probably on Republican Elder’s payroll and a part of a plan to disenfranchise a few minority/democrat neighborhoods.
There you go, making allegations with not even a hint of evidence to back them up. If he is a Republican, then the article should have included that information, instead of accepting the government's claim that there was no evidence that the theft of 300 blank ballots was related to the recall election. The reporting was shoddy, regardless of what the truth is.
Woah
Big Grin

TRT starts a thread insinuating Cali voter fraud, Hoot jumps aboard and engineers the fraud train, but I'm the one making unfounded allegations. 
It has to be a Republican scam.  They always get caught and always point the finger at somebody else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: California Recall: Here We Go Again - by Cardfan1 - 09-15-2021, 08:43 AM