Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Recall: Here We Go Again
(09-14-2021, 10:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 10:28 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:20 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It was just a big coincidence - like when those battleground states decided to pause vote counting, just a while before trunk loads of Biden votes coincidentally showed up to be counted in the wee hours of the morning. And like when some Democrat prankster in Fulton County, Georgia, yelled, "Water main break!" and all of the Republicans went home because nobody had let them in on the joke.

If the meth head had no interest in selling ballots, then why would he not have left them in the mailboxes. 

Notice how the liberals did not suggest that the meth head was a Republican and defended him against allegations of deliberate ballot theft. They are accustomed to Democrats being accused of election fraud.

Why would I accuse him of doing this for either party without a shred of evidence?  Honestly, my first thought was what someone already posted, that he was stealing mail and that the ballots were just junk to him.

(09-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It was just a big coincidence - like when those battleground states decided to pause vote counting, just a while before trunk loads of Biden votes coincidentally showed up to be counted in the wee hours of the morning. And like when some Democrat prankster in Fulton County, Georgia, yelled, "Water main break!" and all of the Republicans went home because nobody had let them in on the joke.

If the meth head had no interest in selling ballots, then why would he not have left them in the mailboxes. 

Notice how the liberals did not suggest that the meth head was a Republican and defended him against allegations of deliberate ballot theft. They are accustomed to Democrats being accused of election fraud.

Remember that just because "Snowflake Trump" says something is true, there is a better than 50% chance that he is lying.
When the L.A. Times omits the party affiliation of a criminal, there is an almost 100 percent chance that the criminal was a Democrat.

I didn't realize that newspapers normally reported the party affiliation of people arrested.   Huh
Big Grin Democrat news media also routinely omit the race of suspects who have not been apprehended unless they are white. The bias of the Democrat media in the U.S. is rarely noticed by liberals.

In this particular case, do you think that the party affiliation of a person in possession of 300 stolen ballots is relevant? If I were a reporter covering the story, that would be among the first pieces of information that I would want to know - regardless of whether the person arrested was a registered Republican, a registered Democrat, or a person who had never registered to vote. Why? Because that fact would be of interest to readers of the article and it might shed light on the thief's motive.

These stories rarely turn out like you boys think.

He’s probably on Republican Elder’s payroll and a part of a plan to disenfranchise a few minority/democrat neighborhoods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: California Recall: Here We Go Again - by Cardfan1 - 09-15-2021, 07:31 AM