Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden-authorized drone strike apparently did not kill any ISIS terrorists
(09-12-2021, 10:07 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 07:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ WOW!!! Carrying explosives huh? I don't think this administration would care if a dump truck was loaded with weapons grade plutonium.
I know it’s amazing how the world turns. We now have a trigger happy malicious Democrat President versus compassionate, justice seeking, Arab loving conservatives.  Dodgy 

you boys are too much. Big Grin Biden will never please you.  He could stop the rain and you’d  b!tch because the sun was out. 

I look forward to the day when the man gets to deal with messes of his own creation.  Thus far all he has done is deal with the Trump flu and the Afghan War.

Not that I was in any way being gracious, but you know that wasn't what I meant. Joe might work a couple hours a day, with the occasional public function sprinkled in; like receiving the remains of the 13 service men slain in Afghanistan or visiting a 9/11 memorial like you guys have made such a big deal about.

A drone strike on a vehicle suspected of carrying explosives is hardly the stuff of national news. But your side did it anyway even though the idea was so absurd even the NYT had to pass on giving support. What I was saying was he is likely far more preoccupied with ice cream cones or blaming Trump for the pandemic than to put a lot of import on overseeing a drone strike on a rattly old SUV kicking up dust in Afghanistan. But that probably does fit your idea of a meaningful response. I would venture that you have spent far more time hanging crepe on it than he did in okey-doking the strike, if he even had a say in it at all.

Frankly your post was as usual, completely off base. But you hit the laugh icon as if you had the high ground anyway. I was responding to the article Hoot put up which used the blowing up of a soccer van to validate a drone strike like we took out a nuclear submarine or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden-authorized drone strike apparently did not kill any ISIS terrorists - by TheRealThing - 09-12-2021, 11:46 PM