Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine?
(09-08-2021, 10:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 09:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Trust me after old Quooter just about died from that Nasty Trump Flu bet he doesn't even open his own mail without gloves and a mask
He’s a big talker for about 6 months. “Doing his own research” and demeaning anybody that suggests following actual health experts. 

can’t wait to hear that tone change in December when we are worse off than last year. Well…the unvaccinated will be. Maybe by then these boys will have moved on to herpes meds or Rogaine suppository style Big Grin 

I’ll never argue again. Good luck with your own research.
Wrong again, dumbass. Infection rates are already higher than last year. The infection rates are higher year-over-year in some countries with even better vaccination rates than the U.S. too. Vaccination does not reduce infection rates it only reduces the severity of symptoms for most people. The statistics are available for those smart enough to understand them. You are obviously not one of those people. I am very thankful that I was not born stupid. Life is much more difficult for people like you and vector.
Yes, everything is open.  Remember all the b!thing you conservatives did. It’s open. 

no mask mandates and you great Americans are passing on vaccines.  

when hospitals are full then those with complications are going to die.  Maybe that horse wormer will work. 

I can’t say I’m hoping it does now that conservatives are actively removing mask mandates from schools in KY:  Openly trying to kill kids and unvaccinated school employees.  

but keep taking it, please.
You never addressed my post, but you do not seem to read anybody's posts.

A friend of my wife just told her that she and her husband have recovered from COVID-19 by following a cocktail of drugs and supplements that included ivermectin and neither developed severe symptoms or required hospitalization. Neither had been vaccinated nor do they plan to be vaccinated. He was formerly the head of the Hematology and Oncology departments at a large Kentucky hospital.

Keep referring to ivermectin as "horse wormer" and ignoring the evidence that it is being prescribed widely with good results around the world. I am pretty sure that your posts in this thread are not going to age well at all. I have not advocated ivermectin's use for the coronavirus but to deny that there is any evidence of its effectiveness for COVID treatment is monumentally stupid. Evidence is not proof but the absence of proof is not the same as a lack of evidence either. Evidence precedes proof in every case.

As I said, much smarter people than you are advocating the use of ivermectin to treat COVID and the smart thing to do would be to keep an open mind until some of the large clinical studies are concluded and the results have been published before digging yourself a hole from which you may not escape. Of course, I do not believe that two posters in this forum have ever been wrong about so many different things. I will grant that you two are versatile. You are ignorant on a very wide array of topics.
Good for them. Please spread your horse wormer successes to all your friends.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine? - by Cardfan1 - 09-08-2021, 11:58 PM