Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine?
(09-08-2021, 06:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I think Mr G  is right on.  He's better off w/o a vaccine. I said it a couple months and I'll say it again; I hope he sticks to his guns and forgoes that useless vaccine. AND no masks!!! He doesn't need a mask or a dumb ol' vaccine. Stay away from all of it, Mr. G.  PLEASE!
Trust me after old Quooter just about died from that Nasty Trump Flu bet he doesn't even open his own mail without gloves and a mask
He’s a big talker for about 6 months. “Doing his own research” and demeaning anybody that suggests following actual health experts. 

can’t wait to hear that tone change in December when we are worse off than last year. Well…the unvaccinated will be. Maybe by then these boys will have moved on to herpes meds or Rogaine suppository style Big Grin 

I’ll never argue again. Good luck with your own research.
Wrong again, dumbass. Infection rates are already higher than last year. The infection rates are higher year-over-year in some countries with even better vaccination rates than the U.S. too. Vaccination does not reduce infection rates it only reduces the severity of symptoms for most people. The statistics are available for those smart enough to understand them. You are obviously not one of those people. I am very thankful that I was not born stupid. Life is much more difficult for people like you and vector.
And this is from someone who has contacted the Nasty Trump Flu and just about died if not for the taxpayer's funded health care might of not survived it.
I pay for a Cadillac health insurance plan and received treatment at one of the top hospitals in the country. You are the one on the dole, not me.

Did you file for disability benefits just before you lost your job or just after you lost it? A fraud like you should not be criticizing any productive member of society. Just be thankful that the system is not fair, or you would still be working to earn your keep.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine? - by Hoot Gibson - 09-08-2021, 07:01 PM