Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Republican Governors making sense
(03-08-2021, 06:24 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 03:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Every time I hear the name Jim Justice I think of a guy here in town that lived in my neighborhood growing up. Dude is so conservative he's probably far to the right of Jim Justice, the governor.   Corbin's Jim has walked three miles, same path, everyday for probably fifty years or more.  Rain, snow, ice, tornados, doesn't matter, Jim and his wife get their three miles in. Jim has easily walked the equivalent of around the world twice.  Smile

I'm thinking there was some controversy surrounding Jim Justice, the governor, a few years back, Can't remember what it was. He's obviously not a complete idiot. Lots of poor people in WVA.  West Virginian's are wanting their checks.

He owes over 125 million dollars in judgements on unpaid bills and taxes, much of it to companies in KY plus the state of Ky.
That's it !!!!   That's what I remember hearing awhile back.

(03-08-2021, 07:54 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 06:24 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 03:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Every time I hear the name Jim Justice I think of a guy here in town that lived in my neighborhood growing up. Dude is so conservative he's probably far to the right of Jim Justice, the governor.   Corbin's Jim has walked three miles, same path, everyday for probably fifty years or more.  Rain, snow, ice, tornados, doesn't matter, Jim and his wife get their three miles in. Jim has easily walked the equivalent of around the world twice.  Smile

I'm thinking there was some controversy surrounding Jim Justice, the governor, a few years back, Can't remember what it was. He's obviously not a complete idiot. Lots of poor people in WVA.  West Virginian's are wanting their checks.

He owes over 125 million dollars in judgements on unpaid bills and taxes, much of it to companies in KY plus the state of Ky.
That's it !!!!   Doesn't pay his bills.  That's what I remember hearing awhile back. 
Messages In This Thread
Republican Governors making sense - by Cardfan1 - 03-07-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Republican Governors making sense - by Old School Hound - 03-08-2021, 07:54 PM