Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Douglass Football 2020 Colleges and University's Recruiting Douglass Players
FDHS does have the luxury of really good players the past couple of seasons and haven't won a state title. I'm sure Coach Landis and Coach McPeek would put that blame on themselves and not the kids because that is what good coaches do. I disagree with you FootballFan1999 during a pandemic year and FDHS playing 1 quarter of football in 30+ plus days in the middle of the year credit should go to Coach McPeek and his staff. Coach McPeek seemed to do a great job this season other than not winning a title but Coach Cal knows the feeling other than 2012 with great teams not winning a title. I think FD Football has been great for Lexington because it's been so bad for a long time in terms of football other than private schools and Walker Wood run at Lafayette. I see more Lexington teams like Bryan Station doing recruiting profiles, and selling their program more since FD arrived on the scene. At the end of the day it's about helping kids and to many people on here bad mouth coaches/programs/athletes. We are lucky HS football is improving in this state and as fans should be happy that players are getting life changing opportunities. Great job FD football, LCA football, Bowling Green football, St. X, etc. for getting kids opportunities.
[-] The following 1 user Likes russellpride's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Messages In This Thread
RE: Douglass Football 2020 Colleges and University's Recruiting Douglass Players - by russellpride - 03-01-2021, 02:01 PM