Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
M-T-G is O-U-T !!! House Strips Margie "Q" Greene of Committee Powers
(02-04-2021, 09:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 09:32 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The House just voted to strip QAnon sympathizer , Anti-Semite, Islamophobe , 9-11 Truther , and Sandy Hook Denier Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments. 

The vote  was 230 -199 ( there were 3 non-votes).    11 Republicans joined their Democratic colleagues to oust Ms. Greene , who has advocated for the murder of  the House Speaker on social media , harassed Parkland school survivor, David Hogg , and appeared in a murder fantasy ad holding an AR-15 pointed in the direction of three female House members of color.

Was tonight's vote of stripping Ms Greene from her committee powers a case of  "premature ejectulation"  or  was it time for her to be removed here and now???

The great poet and philosopher, Maya Angelou,  said, "When a person shows you who they are the first time, believe them."  Ms Greene has showed us who she is time and time again. I believe her.  She has no business in any position of power. Sad that only 11 Republicans had the balls to stand up to the Q-faction of the Grand Old Putins.

Ms Greene can't keep that vile mouth of hers from spewing out her bigotry and hate. She will continue to be who she is. She'll  be lucky if she remains in Congress for two years.

Your thoughts???
My thoughts are that I have never seen liberals criticize the four idiots known collectively as the "squad" a single time in this forum. I will not be participating in character assassination against Greene. I can already see that the allegations against her will be wildly exaggerated by skimming the OP. Enjoy another hypocritical crusade.
Quooter is just taking up for one of his own