Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ?
(01-12-2021, 05:52 PM)GoNavy Wrote: Hello everyone, I usually just get on here and read, this is first time posting and prob only time. I am a 16 year Navy SWO Tier 1 operator and I am so disappointed in the university of Kentucky for allowing this to happen. Everyone has their opinion I totally agree to that, that’s why my brothers and sisters of the military did and do what we do, but the American Flag and our National Anthem has nothing to do with what happened at the capital. They represent this great country and our Constitution. Being a tier 1 operator I have seen and done things for our country and freedom that these kids could never imagine. I have lost many close friends that never came home, so it disturbs me that that our university would let them and coach John Cal disrespect those who have sacrificed so much so they can even play a basketball game. I took a oath to defend and protect this country and the constitution and proudly did so, I don’t speak for all but I speak for many and we think Cal needs to get at least a suspension and give a apology for his role in this disrespectful activity. I know a lot of you will prob disagree with what I say here and I respect that, I don’t care if you respect me or not but please respect our flag and country that so many have gave so much defending it for you.

I respect your words. Thank you for taking the time to write. I just respectfully disagree. I believe these young men are probably men of character who just believe strongly that the country's long history of tolerance for racial injustice disrespects them a hell of a lot more than they disrespect the flag or anthem by kneeling and bowing their heads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ? - by Old School Hound - 01-12-2021, 10:45 PM