Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
oh well ok. I overlooked the read on that. No worries.

(09-21-2020, 10:20 PM)cadets1988 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 07:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Listen up everybody, Clay has common sense, works at a hospital, and trusts the doctors and scientists.
L Oh to the freaking L hahahahahahaha*catches breath*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
***farting sound***

:D :D :D

Clay has to be a liberal. He is brainwashed.
He must think nobody else works at hospitals or knows anyone who works at hospitals.  Also seems to think all doctors and scientists share his worldview. Plus seems to think he has common sense and we are "simple-minded nitwits". All telltale signs of liberalism.

actually i don't recall him saying that he works in a hospital.   Thats me.   However not a janitor -  thank god thats nasty work and I have a lot of respect for those that work in it.   I work for the Division of Public Safety and Security.   I get to deal with all peoples drama, whether visitors or patients or staff - always a fun day.   I enjoy the days when i just get to have some peace.    I hate the days I get the hospital, student body and the staff.   They just can't relax man.   Always something.   Anywho - yall be safe.

(09-22-2020, 12:43 AM)JuicedMtnGoat Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 11:37 PM)jetpilot Wrote: UPike on 72-hour lockdown and students can't leave their rooms except to get food. It's getting stupid out there...

https://www.wymt.com/2020/09/22/universi...-19-cases/
Out there...yep

Because Lord Faucci said wear masks and wear goggles.   There fore Lord Faucci knows best.   Problem is that Lord Faucci can't really seem to make up his mind.   Go to school, don't go to school, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, any thingthing is better than nothing, to N95 but then hospitals like mine band them because they aren't safe enough.   (try having that conversation with someone) and then only mask that is 3ply will work.

sorry ban not band. sorry didn't proofread before i hit reply
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by cadets1988 - 09-22-2020, 05:32 PM