Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30
KyRock75 Wrote:Then it falls back on coaching. If a kid is told or has a particular assignment and doesn't follow thru. Then yank him until you find someone that will listen. Idc who mommy or daddy is yank them. And is just a life lesson which the game of football is full of. There is a consequence to everything in life. If you don't listen to the boss yo ass will be watching from the stands. Coach or Coaches need get some backbone. Imo everyone besides Short needs scrapped. Give him another 3 years if discpline and things not changed by then. He needs gone too!!

As I said, I have seen multiple players in multiple positions... I still think the best players are on the field.... I’ve seen JV games too, and number 11 is the only kid I seee who could maybe help out our Varsity squad... I have seen kids jerked out of the game after blown assignments in about every game.... most recently, I have noticed number 5 on defense more lately,.. can’t remember seeing him play against Raceland or really any game until a few weeks ago... 24 was either benched or hurt for a couple of games... Friday, it seemed like the DBs were on some sort of rotation, but that could’ve been because they were pulling players who were missing assignments... the d-line seems to always be changing their personnel groups... at some point, the players gotta play... I’m sure some of the blame has to be placed on some of the coaches, but to clean house sounds ignorant... the coaches who want to be there are.. most of those coaches are unpaid from what I understand... how you gonna fire someone who was never on the payroll? Turn away good help for someone who may or may not come to fill the position and who may or may not have a clue about how to coach football.... they may need to do some thinking about what kinds of changes they can make during the off-season, but cleaning house isn’t the answer.... if coach short wants changes made, he just needs to tell the other coaches what changes are to be made and see to it that they are following his instruction... that’s it... you don’t just change personnel, change the system they are coaching.... and it’s not daddy ball... if you have kid in mind that you think is better, he probably isn’t... some kids are just not as good as others when it comes to sports... to any outsider, it makes it look like people are whining about their kid not playing when they complain about coaching and daddy ball all the time
Messages In This Thread
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by KyRock75 - 10-21-2017, 03:41 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by E's Army - 10-21-2017, 03:57 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by F.N.L. - 10-21-2017, 04:02 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by Patriot1 - 10-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by E's Army - 10-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by DarrinC - 10-21-2017, 02:38 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by KyRock75 - 10-22-2017, 08:53 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by Wildcat45 - 10-22-2017, 02:57 PM