Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Marathon "Troy Crossley Trust"
Has anyone seen this idiot on Twitter? He is a friend of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and honestly thinks he has a case for proving "Johar" innocent. The problem is he contradicts himself so much! One post yesterday shows a picture of "the real suspects" or guys who he found pictures of carrying backpacks, then he comes back and says that Dzhokhar was set up and the government gave him a backpack to sit down as part of a drill and it exploded. Check out his Twitter, just search Troy Crossley and all these people are buying into it! It's ridiculous. Maybe his ideas would hold merit if the guys hadn't confessed to a witness he did it, tried to shoot cops, threw bombs at cops, and then hid out in a boat and tried to commit suicide? That's an awful lot of ruckus if he's innocent. I think people just try really hard to not believe what the news say because they want to be rebellious, different, and not fit in. I've heard conspiracy theories I believe, but hopefully they release the video of the brother putting the back pack down and it exploding so there is no doubt. What do you guys think?
Messages In This Thread
Boston Marathon "Troy Crossley Trust" - by Belfry0304 - 04-22-2013, 01:43 AM
Boston Marathon "Troy Crossley Trust" - by nky - 04-23-2013, 07:02 AM