Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American public the most gullible of all time?
HARRY REID: "As I indicated, it was quite a big explosion. We'll follow this news very closely. I will do whatever I can going forward to support the United States military and the families of the fallen Marines.

Mr. President, it's very important we continue training our military, so important. But one of the things in sequester is we cut back in training and maintenance. That's the way sequester was written"
LINK --- http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...evada.html

Just to hit a few high spots, supposedly due solely to the sequester so far, we've seen the furloughs of over 60,000 border agents, the release of thousands of illegals out on to the streets, aircraft carriers idled for lack of fuel, the cancelation of White House tours, the future of the annual Easter egg hunt on the White House south lawn hangs in jeopardy, and now Harry Reid tried to blame the deaths of 7 Marines on the sequester in a speech from the well of the Senate. (His spokesman later tried to take the allegation back FWIW) So, what say you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
The American public the most gullible of all time? - by TheRealThing - 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM