Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 6th Grade team 20 Johns Creek 6 9/22/12
Panther Thunder Wrote:My nephew is on the 6th grade team, but with so many prior obligations, I haven't been able to see any games. I base a lot of what I know off Little League I reffed a couple years ago. I was really upset to hear Jante (sp?) is no longer at Pikeville. He was the best looking natural athlete I have seen in the feeder program in a while. And understand more good ones may have to relocate due to their parents' jobs.

I really hope to catch a game of both before the season is over. I know Josh is a potential player, any other names to get familiar with?

There are a number of players that show a great deal of potential. Josh Youn g has carried the ball extremely well this year at tailback.Eric Heilman has really come into his own at fullback, and Campbell Dawahare is become a leader as well as an outstanding player at QB. The offensive and defensive line are becoming very consistant and have picked up the defensive scheme well. They have beaten Johns Creek (they play again the 9th at Johns Creek)and have beaten the 5th grade the last 2 times thay have played. They have Hazard and Lexington Christian as well as Allen, which should be a test for them.
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville 6th Grade team 20 Johns Creek 6 9/22/12 - by jmhsrv1970 - 10-02-2012, 02:03 PM