Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best players in 7th/8th grade in eastern Ky?
warrior-buck Wrote:hey doughdaddy, i will take that bet.....message me; i will show you proof, then take your farm, i have to carry his birth certificate in my pocket; he has worked very hard for his accomplishments; and yes he started both ways on the 8th grade state championship team as a 6th grader, won 7th and again this year as an 8th grader. He is ranked 30th in the country, an academic all-american and played in the 7th grade all american bowl last year in texas. He is 14 and already got a call from john maddern for their prep school in florida. He already has college offers and isnt in high school yet. Oh, and has 2 state titles in basketball and one in baseball..........and i bet he can beat you in golf!!!! Now do you know of any other kid in the state of ky with a resume like that? Why cant you just be proud that he is representing your state, and forget about the school rivary thing?
i can get you another birth certificate that says he is 11 just in case you wanna start over again... I'm just glad you took him off the juice
Messages In This Thread
best players in 7th/8th grade in eastern Ky? - by DOUGHDADDY - 11-12-2012, 11:04 PM