Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:*Now why does everyone have to bash Sheldon Clark? Ron Blume had a GREAT year. There is no doubt about it. But the people mentioned on here have had great careers. Blume had a good junior year and a great senior year, but you can not say honetley that his junior and senior years compare close to those of Doug Howards 4 seasons and David Jones 2 seasons. Not to mention Beach, West, and so on. Now he was a very special back one of the best JC has had in a while, but he does not deserve to be on this list. If we had the 10 best single seasons then you could make an argument for him, but this is not a single season thread it is a career thread. Ron Blume was a great back, but I agree he did not quite deserve to be on this list.

*Now for the comments on Sheldon Clark. Ron Blume has 0 playoff wins under his belt. That is not a stat that GREAT backs have. Look at the people on my list. Everyone of them made good runs in the playoffs. Many walking on the field in Louisville. Ron Blume has yet to go to a second round game that he didn't buy a ticket for. So before you go thrashing SC for playing in the district they do you may want to look at your SUPERSTAR'S playoff record. I don't care what confrence you play in as long as you keep on playing when post season rolls around. You can compare scores all you want the bottom line is Blume never got it done when it mattered so he is on the outside of the list. Bashing SC won't make your case any better. SC had a great season. JC's started off great but finished a little disapointed (even tho you probabley had the best #3 seed in AAA in the state). No point in bad mouthing SC because of your bad luck.

Hey hey hey Matney's Prodigey did I pick a bone with you......no. just talking to corndog. For that matter do you think sheldon clark (if had played each other last season) could beat Johnson central??????:lmao: Dont say their in 3A......or they have a better coach...
Messages In This Thread
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years - by Tough Turf - 05-02-2006, 09:11 PM