Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach."
Stardust Wrote:Hunh??? I am 100% positive you are NOT referring to me, because absolutely ZERO of the above fits above. I have been 100% consistent for 15 years! I didn't start 4!!!!!

LOL, I have said that I have never EVER liked Cal, thus I have been more honest with my feelings than ANYONE!

It's so very funny when members here make up what they want to make up when it comes to what I have said. I have always said that 1) I don't like Cal, thus I would be two-faced to all of a sudden say I do. 2) I have always given Cal credit for his ability to recruit and get his athletes to drink the Cool-Aid (pretty sure I have compared him to John Wooden on that one) 3) have always contended that Cal is NOT an X's and O's coach and has relied on his talent versus his ability to COACH out of games. Sure, blind squirrels find nuts, but it still does not mean they can see Wink

Now, it's almost ridiculous when someone here LOVES UK Basketball, but they dare say something about the beloved Teflon Don! I Love the USA with all my heart and soul, but I cannot STAND Barack Obama's polices and practices. So, Am I now un-American. Or ODM, should I be asking you that same question.....Wink

As for what I want from Cal while he is here - WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS! I want Barack Obama to find a way to fix the Economy - But when it's said and done and both of them accomplish more championships than can fit in the rafters and my 401K has so much money my Great, Great, Great, Great Grandkids will never be able to spend it all - I still will NOT have to like either of themConfusednicker:

STILL don't see where anyone said you had to, or even should, like him.
However CAN see where you are so intransigent that you can't admit
being wrong BECAUSE you don't like him. Cal's a heck of a coach, and
conintuing to try to deny it, and refusing to credti him for anything other
than recruiting great talent, just discredits ALL your opinions, and
marks you as some one who can't see past his biases.
Messages In This Thread
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach." - by Observing - 12-08-2012, 03:33 PM