Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have said that in every thread were people act like the reason were in a trillion dollar deficit is Obamas fault, Threads were people blame the spilling of innocent americans on Obama. When It all originated from Bush administration, as you say 8 years. 8 years of lies and greed costed this country everything and were seeing it now. While the new administration is looking for quick fixes which will probably fail. (Stimulus Package), But to say that obama is worst than Bush is flat out insane.

Your morals and your religion is something you should cherish and noone should steer u away from that. If thats what you vote on then there is nothing wrong with that.

I understand that the deficit stems from a cumulative effort on the part of probably the last four presidents. When something is set in motion it usually takes a few year to feel the effects. As for saddam, well I feel safer with him dead than alive.

I hate that American soldiers are dying, for whatever reason, but this country was built on the dead bodies of who knows how manythat have died in battle. And I hope the war stays over there intead of coming to our soil. However I think if we turn our backs on those people over there it will end up worse than I'd we stay and try to establish a working relationship with what is a really powerful nation.

My post isn't to criticize you wildcat23 or argue with how you believe. It's just that I constantly hear people talk about how we spent this many dollars and nothing has been done. But when u think about it, we have killed one of the worst dictators in the world. The main dude behind the greatest attack on American soil is hiding somewhere because if he shows up he's going to be next. And I know that's touchy but, until they find him and can dismantle his body, I worry about what could happen if they decide to spring some biological warfare on this country.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Messages In This Thread
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl - by crazytaxidriver - 01-27-2010, 10:07 PM