Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Kentucky Elementary Championship" tourney @ Montgomery Co.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I'm sure it will be if they are eligible.....Seems there may have been an 8th grade (yes I said 8th) hold back or 2 on the team...OR 7 OF THEM!!!!!AND SEVERAL 7TH GRADE HOLDBACK AS WELL!!!! Really....Is this how Valley rolls? I had heard the rumors about the Virgie holdbacks and so on but to find this out...I lost alot of respect for that system. Thought they had really hit on something....guess they did figure it out....13 year olds are generally better at football than 11 year olds when they play head to head. They all will physically grow up in about 4 or 5 years when they are Sophmores and Juniors. Will they look as good then when the player across from them is their size or bigger, and as fast and strong? Best of luck to you at Teco when it's the KHSAA checking things out and not a tourney director in the mud.

Guess since it's down in the mountains that nobody would know any different. Just a bunch of big mountain kids. That's how they come...ain't nobody going to question that...I mean they don't even know where Long Fork, or the Flatwoods, or Fords Branch, or Caney, or Greasy Creek, or Beefhide, or Jonancy or Shelbiana or any of those places are. They couldn't find Tackett's with a helicopter. Or any of the schools (GF, RCE, VMS). Or remember when Penny Road was not a super highway nor was 23 past the Shelby Bridge. (That's where the fun began when it was raining and snowing and a trip to Norton took and hour and a half when it was DRY!)

Hope I didn't bore you with the rambling. Felt I needed to throw out a few things as some proof that what I have stated to be true. Always remember that no matter where you may go in this big ol' world there is a chance that someone there may know more about you than you think and can find out alot more than you want them too.

All of the SV players had birth certificates and report cards with them.No 8th or 7th graders were on the team . What proof did you show of the lies you told .
Messages In This Thread
"Kentucky Elementary Championship" tourney @ Montgomery Co. - by blue60 - 11-19-2009, 02:31 AM