Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Who Knows. But everyone in the white house goes to church thats not going to solve anything now is it!
And you have people that claim to be christians and post the kind of posts Beetle01 did. Who would want a christian in control of the white house?
Beetle01 Wrote:Since we are on the subject of racism and hate, Ill list what types of people I dont like.

I dont like thugs, gang members, especially Mexican ones, black people who always wear those African clothes and talk about how the White man is holding them down, politicians, hippies, anone associated with PETA, ACORN or a host of other liberal wussy groups. I dont like Europeans who think we should be more like them, I dont like Communists, I dont like cavemaster, I dont like fans of Ohio St, USC, Tenn, Fla. I dont like Duke, ESPN analysts Mark May, Dicky V, or that one guy who used to coach ND. I dont like pople on welfare who dont try to better their lives, I dont like my 5th grade Social Studies teacher. I dont like people from Michigan or New York, and definitely California. I dont like Scientologists, I dont like illegal immigrants, I dont like people who think illegal immigrants are ok. I dont like liberals. I dont like interracial marriages.

Above all else, I hate with a passion, and if it wasnt for my religion I would have no problem putting a bullet in the head of every white trash hillbilly redneck loser who drive their crapp cars with no insurance like they bought their license at Wal Mart.

Im a racist though because Im conservative.

However, I think Ive just dont what Ive been told my whole life, everyone gets an equal oppurtunity, so Im an equal oppurtunity hater.
Messages In This Thread
'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers - by nky - 11-11-2009, 10:31 AM
'Godless' billboard greets I-71 drivers - by TheRealVille - 11-11-2009, 10:24 PM