Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6
Like most, I think the Wildcats will look a lot better in this game than they did against Campbellsville. John Wall will be back and will have the offense looking much better. Dodson will continue to show what he can do along with Cousins and Orton. I look for Miller to have a much better game. In the Campbellsville game, he looked awful. He made more than enough mistakes on both sides of the ball. I expect improvement from him to be the player Coach Cal has been raving about since he has been the coach of UK.

A few questions I will look to see answered in this game:

- It will be interesting to see how much Bledsoe and Wall play at the same time. Will they both start?
- Liggins didn't play a single minute against Campbellsville. Will he play in this game?
- Stevenson seen very limited action as he only played less than five minutes in the Campbellsville game. Will he see more floor time Friday?
- Can Patterson create his own buckets from the perimeter as he was unable to do Monday night?
- Can the offense look like we all expected with John Wall back in the lineup?

We will see Friday night.
Messages In This Thread
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6 - by NYY10 - 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6 - by outdoorsman43 - 11-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6 - by NYY10 - 11-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6 - by nky - 11-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6 - by nky - 11-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6 - by BCF4L - 11-04-2009, 04:29 PM