Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agenda disappears from Obama website
Thanks courtdog, I do what I can.

Cave,
Personally I hope Obama tries to get through every policy he promised. I would be more angry with him promising to do all of those things and backing away from 90% of them. Then I would if he put them through. The American people wanted those policies to be put through. I could be wrong, although unlikely, but they could really help this country out. Almost every country most of his main policies have been instituted they have failed. Germany and France are the biggest examples because we share alot of similarities to them on many levels. Both of those countries went downhill big time. They both have recently elected conservatives to try and fix things. Only time will tell now. The biggest worry to me is most of the blinders Obama supporters wear. I have a gut feeling if things don't work out, they will just accept whatever excuse he throws out there, or blame someone else. There is noone to blame. The dems basically have a filibuster proof majority now in the Senate. There are quite a few repubs in the Senate who are very moderate, and actually ran on the premise of going along with Obama to get elected. So they will be expected by their constiuency to do so, if they expect to be re-elected.
Messages In This Thread
Agenda disappears from Obama website - by Midee1 - 11-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Agenda disappears from Obama website - by Beetle01 - 11-13-2008, 09:24 AM