Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg over South Floyd~Volleyball
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:
"Turkish" Wrote:
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I agree.. everyone should get a chance since I didn't see anyone that was outstanding out there anyways..
but the volleycats played great!! Brittany Johnson had a great game.. along with the rest of the cats!! congrats girls!! Tongue

Everyone get a chance?
I thought it was a Varsity game not a peewee game where every player gets a turn.
thats the attitude which so many high school coachs must deal with where Mommys and daddy's are not at pratice to see who is performing and who is not.
Coachs make mistakes, but they tend to evaluate what transpires all season, each week and practices are part of that.
Just because someoen is older doesnt mean they have worked hard enough to get the opportunity to play.
I know Smallwood, Little and Turner, and Im sure that if someone was playing well enough to get in or someone was playing poorly then they would make changes.

Im sure some feeling get hurt but that is part of life's lesson that player must accept as it is a team game.

They Must be doing something right they had 3 girls sign scholarships last year, who else in the region has done that in any sport?

It's not that hard to get a scholarship to play a sport in a college in Kentucky if you really want one.. ask anyone else who has played a sport...and it wasnt a pee wee game.. but there was people who didnt get to play that were good enough to get a chance.. there were even people who had been offered scholarships the year before who didnt get to play

Thats what I'm trying to say :?: :?:
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg over South Floyd~Volleyball - by BallaBaby - 08-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Prestonsburg over South Floyd~Volleyball - by BallaBaby - 08-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Prestonsburg over South Floyd~Volleyball - by BallaBaby - 08-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Prestonsburg over South Floyd~Volleyball - by BallaBaby - 08-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Prestonsburg over South Floyd~Volleyball - by BallaBaby - 08-28-2005, 01:01 PM