Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky
Butkus Wrote:First of all I am not from Boyd, but do have relatives there, but I will agree with you I am one of those parents that think our CHILD should be allowed to play ALL SPORTS and not have to bow to the ONE SPORT COACHES and spend every waking moment with them.

Are you saying a KID should only play one sport? IF so, then you must be real close to the Boyd Staff, like ON IT.

Nope , not on it. I'm from one of those dreaded Johnson Co. schools that you fear so greatly. But I do talk to and see them just about every week.

Amazing how a staff so bad can turn out more D1 signees at that one single school than the rest of the whole 16th region does combined year after year after year. Yeah, their program is terrible.

First you are complaining that the Boyd staff didn't spend enough time with their own kids, now you are saying that they spend every waking moment with them. Which is it? You just sound bitter at the whole world for some reason. It really sounds like you are a very jealous person for reasons that I highly am suspicious of. If you go back and read most of your posts , all you do is whine and complain about one thing and then another. I guess the whole world is out to get you and your son.

Who said they could not play other sports. Just last year Casey Branham and Brad Blanton played basketball that I can think of off the top of my head. They both signed college scholarships for baseball too ,didn't they? Justin Moore usually played , but didn't last year, but the staff had nothing to do with him not playing though. I also believe that Gatlin Barker played football too didn't he? I will make the comment that it is a very competetive enviroment to get a baseball scholarship, and perhaps the ones that do choose to play only one sport are smart enough to realize that scholarships in the other sports are few and very far between and baseball offers themselves the best opportunity. Maybe they are smart enough to figure that much out, and you just haven't realized that fact yet? Could that be part of it?
Messages In This Thread
Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky - by Mr.Kimball - 03-02-2008, 07:48 PM