Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA
Old School Wrote:I was told that Lawrence County would not release him.
Again, schools have NO control over who plays where. They can protest the eligibilty of an athlete but can not "release" an athlete.
Try this, go to your local high school and ask them to see this release form that everyone on here is talking about. Or, call the KHSAA and ask them where you can get one. They do not exist.
I do not always agree with the rules. But if people would get a better understanding of the rules before they change schools there would be a lot less of these investigations. Coaches know or should know these rules. There are manditory rules clinics at the begining of every sports season that cover them. So, there is no excuse for coaches. Parents and athletes are not always as well informed.
If this situation was just a paper mix-up then there should be nothing to worry about. It should be cleared up in a day or so. We'll just have to wait and see. I hope everything is cleared up for the kids sake.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA - by SamuelAdams - 11-01-2007, 10:03 PM