Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA
Ring'Em Up Wrote:No, actually 5 teams. Ashland is the team out this year. Its a little tougher in 5A to make it in. Not sure how many districts, if any, are auto-ins? Like i referred to what grizz had said, whats really the difference of going up there next week or in 2 weeks. Either way, if everyone thats rooting for Jc to get punished, did get their wishes, JC would still have to face Woodford in the next 2 weeks.
I stand corrected.
I hope them the best in the play-offs.
But in reality, if anyone at JC knew this kid was living with another player's family and his own family had not made the legit move befor he enrolled and started playing for the Eagles, then they should be punnished for pure idiocy!
Not trying to bash anyone, but knowingly allowing your program to be put in this kind of jeopardy (whether they get in any trouble or not) is just plain stupid. And if it was my school...I would quit trying to blame outside schools and people and look at the real idiots that try and plead ignorance as an excuse! I have seen my school try to ignore the rules and don't think for a minute that I have ever backed them for it. We had a former Super Indentent that tried to tell me that the KHSAA was mistaken in their own rules!!! What a big fat dummy he ended up being!
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA - by The Guru - 11-01-2007, 12:22 PM