Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA
I just wonder why would Paintsville even care about this. It's football and those two schools are in totally different classes and Paintsville has nothing to gain from it. I didn't even hear about this until last week when the story broke on here and many of the Paintsville people I have talked to said they didn't even know who the kid was or how long he had been there. My best opinion is that a school in JC's district found out and tried to help out their playoff picture or one of the players on JC's team that didn't get playing time got mad and quit then reported it for revenge. So many different scenarios can come about this and really no need in pointing the finger at anyone because no one knows for sure where it come from and no one probably ever will. Sometimes someone will stick their foot in their mouth and let it slip by accident, and I'm pretty sure that is the only way anyone will find out. Rumors run wild when something like this comes about and kids begin to talk without knowing for sure what is going on. The first person anyone would want to put the blame on is their rival school. The only way I can see it is that no news is good news when concerning a ruling by the KHSAA.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central Program Under Investigation by KHSAA - by GRIZZ - 11-01-2007, 09:53 AM