Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville College vs UK - October 31, Exhibition
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:[quote=Survivor]

I will thank positively and I positively thank you for taking offense to such a tiny joke. I am guessing you did not get the point or something? Pikeville College will more than likely get beat badly. I never said that they will not have a memory that will last a lifetime or anything remotely close to your comment. I simply said that if the players on Pikeville College are from the mountains and played in Rupp before they probably got beat bad.... If you had ever read any of my comments on this game you would know that I think that this is a fantasic thing for the program and players at PC. I don't know why you took offense or anything. Just chill out man it was not meant to offend:Thumbs: .

Positively thank me?? I didn't get the point?? What point? It was very easy to figure out "the point". You were making a childish, sarcastic remark. So, you chill out buddy, I'm not the one who made the comment. Smile
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville College vs UK - October 31, Exhibition - by Survivor - 08-14-2007, 09:56 AM