Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Football: Can they win the SEC Championship?
I love Rich Brooks...he sent Jerome Bettis to Pittsburgh:Thumbs: ..but Ive said all along that if UK can just play AVERAGE defense, they'll be a load for anybody to contend with. The best thing UK has done in 20 years was hire Randy Sanders IMO, but I was really hoping they would hire Joe Kines to coach the defense. I dont know a whole lot about Steve Brown, but when Saban came to Bama, he released Kines from his duties, and UK hadnt hired Brown yet, and I was hoping they'd hire Kines, because IMO, he's one of the best x's and o's d-coach in America..but we'll see, anythings an improvement. But Cowbell pointed out, and was correct, that the defense they played the last two games was as good as anybody in the SEC played during that span, and against top notch competition. Hopefully for UK fans, thats the defense everybody will see this year, not the d that gave up 36 to Central Michigan (who was a solid team, but not 36 against SEC good), and 40 to UL Monroe or Lafayette, whoever it was..
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:[/b]

Brooks would be the savior of UK football...I guess people are already considering that.
Messages In This Thread
UK Football: Can they win the SEC Championship? - by TidesHoss32 - 07-31-2007, 08:05 AM