Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Girls Be Allowed To Play Football???
complete congrats to ur daughter Quaker

well game*day, i being a female, myself, do understand why a girl would want to play tackle football. just because you play football doesn't completely throw away the idea of femanizm or w/e you wanna call it. It would be completely fair for a guy to go full force on a girl because if she signs up for it she knows what she signing up for. i mean there's camp they go through if she decides after going through a couple of days of camp she can just drop it. right? if she believes that she's tough enough then let her get out on the field and prove it. i think powderpuff is great and all but i am all for a girl playin' on a guys team. because you know as well as i do that no school is gonna give the girls a league/team of their own jus because maybe 5 girls wanna play. you know that when a girl first starts out that the guys will give her hell. but if she toughs out football that they'll totally appreciate her for it.
Messages In This Thread
Should Girls Be Allowed To Play Football??? - by PHS_Moose - 03-16-2005, 01:15 AM