Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Anybody Else Be At Bengals Training Camp?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I am over the whole Kimo thing too man, lol..those were some heated debates that got way out of hand (and for that I apologize), and although we may not agree on well, anything, lol football related, I respect your opinions and I too have fun debating with you, along with all the other Bengal fans on here................But I still hope we beat your asses three times this year (2 reg season and playoffs), lol..but seriously, TRUE fans are hard to come by. Its hard debating with people who like whoever wins the superbowl every year, lol..Ill bet you all these so called "true" Colts fans couldnt tell you anything about the team 10 years ago..but oh well..I can remember absolutely hating playing the Bengals in the late 80s when you all had Boomer, James Brooks, Ickey Woods, among everybody else, and used to beat the daylights out of us until Bill Cowher came to Pittsburgh. But from the mid 80s (when Ken Anderson was getting towards the end of his career, handing the torch to Boomer Esiason) to the very early 90s, going to Cincy for the Bengals-Steelers wasnt much fun, lol..but like I said, mutual respect to you Bengal fans from this Steeler.

I haven't been on BGR that long, but I respect your opinion, too, even if I can't stand your team! I think the Bengals-Steelers will be a heated rivalry for many years to come.

Those years you were talking about, that just happened to be the time when I got old enough to really get into pro football, and those were some good times to be a Bengal fan. I think I could still do the Ickey Shuffle right now if I felt the urge!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Will Anybody Else Be At Bengals Training Camp? - by More Cowbell - 06-27-2007, 07:17 PM