Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions of 2007 Tennis State Tournament
crazytennisfan Wrote:A friend was telling me about what he heard some boys saying at the Prestonsburg tournament, and that was what he heard.

He also told me what county the boys where from, but I will not add that.

:lmao: LMAO!!

Well all I have to say is that these boys must know little about tennis and even less about their fellow competitors! Nathan Martin is hands down the best player in the 15th Region! The only player that could even possibly give him a good game would be Zach Hughes, but still Nathan would be the clear favorite. I know for a fact that he would not be afraid to play anyone anywhere, but even more so in the 15th Region. The players in the Ashland tourney that Nathan played in could rip through every #1 seed in every school in the 15th Region.

I know that Nathan had a more important match in Ashland and couldn't stay in P-burg any longer, but I don't really know why that he wasted his time going to the P-burg tourney in the first place with the time frame he had to work with.

Anyway, anyone that wants to think Nathan is afraid to play them will just have to learn the hard way at Regionals that they are wrong!
Messages In This Thread
Predictions of 2007 Tennis State Tournament - by Himixed - 04-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Predictions of 2007 Tennis State Tournament - by EKY Sportster - 04-23-2007, 12:04 AM