Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions of 2007 Tennis State Tournament
Ok....

This goes out to the people who were saying that Nathan Martin was afraid to play the kid from Morgan County in the Prestonsburg Tournament, and furthermore, spreading the word that he was a wuss.

1) Nathan Martin is not a wuss.

2) I dont see where you are getting that he was afraid to play this kid, because in my opinion, Martin would have dominated him.

3) If you do believe that he didnt play him because he was afraid of losing, then your wrong. He left because he had a match in Ashland, and the Morgan County boy would not play Martin earlier so he could make it there on time. And by the way, he played a 3 set match, then played another 2 set match on Saturday evening, then on Sunday, he played two more 2 set matches. So if you think he was afraid of playing the finals of the Prestonsburg Touranment, then your wrong.

4) If anyone has a problem with this, and still believes that Nathan Martin is a wuss and was afraid to play in the tournament, then please send me a private message.
Messages In This Thread
Predictions of 2007 Tennis State Tournament - by Himixed - 04-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Predictions of 2007 Tennis State Tournament - by crazytennisfan - 04-22-2007, 06:16 PM