Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship
panther- Wrote:Grown Women screaming at them huh.
I guess u must have not seen Belfrys cheering section on the floor!! yelling pikeville sucks. %#!@ Pikeville . taunting players with their flags. Cheerleaders even being disrespectful pounding on the floor while a player was on tthe freethrow line screaming miss it. im sure mrs. Wheeler has more class!! YES THE SIGNS WERE WORSE THAN PIKEVILLES. I THINK "GLORIFIED REDNECK" is pretty rude to me. we could have called belfry rednecks. did we NO. the worse sign was the good the bad the ugly. Belfry also had a sign that said #3 needs to get vaccinated. and Coach Garris Getting T'D up is priceless. while belfrys coach got T'd up at Pikeville then BEGGED not to get one last night!

Panther I'm not going to argue with you all night. This is not the place. We try to keep this site for opinions and discussions. YES Grown women I have them on tape!!!!!!! As for the fan section, they are kids and were no worse than your kids and the cheerleaders were taunted all night by your fan section. You may as wewll get off your kick that Pikeviile does no wrong and Belfrys awful. Theres no excuse for adults behaving that way. Kids are kids and need to be controlled but Pikeviiles just as guilty as anybody else.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship - by Pirates~R~Us - 02-15-2007, 12:44 AM