Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To Start Talking 15th Region Tennis
I agree with Paintsville Boys, this could be their year. Outside of Nathan Martin, Lawrence County is down this year and not a probable contender. What about Pikeville and Prestonburg boys, are they deep enough to compete as a team? Morgan County girls could be the team to beat.

Both Zach and Kelsey Hughes have worked hard in the off season. Practicing several days a week and playing tournaments. They have both improved greatly and are much better players than last season. Zach should go undefeated against everyone except Nathan Martin. It would not suprise me if Kelsey is undefeated.

Yes, Nathan is far ahead of the pack, but we've not seen his best tennis yet!! He has expanded and changed his practice and training routines during the off season. Last time I saw him play he looked much taller and stronger, and was hitting the ball stronger. He is playing more tournaments and has greatly improved from last year.
Messages In This Thread
Time To Start Talking 15th Region Tennis - by Southernfan - 01-17-2007, 12:39 PM