Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Best Grade School Team In Big Sandy Area?
lil' red birdy Wrote:the c-team is 2nd,3rd & 4th graders i believe....and ya that is pretty good yardage for a kid of that age....they must have a good qb getting him the ball..... Kelly kid i believe...younger brother of the cardinals back Ryan Kelly.....football must run in the family...:Thumbs:

the grades for the c team is 1st,2nd & 3rd and the ages are 5,6, & 7 yr olds....these youth league games are great to watch...if you like football you should go watch a game....i know they play at matewan tomorrow and could really use some sopport for this game....and i know alot of you all probably think its just a bunch of little kids running wild all over the field...well your wrong if you think that...these boys are playing just like the big boys of the schs football...as they would say it...and how many 5,6, and 7 yr old teams do you see running pass plays...the QB(B.Kelly) for the cteam is great...he throws a beautiful spiral ....and the recievers do great catching the ball....well i will try and keep anybody that is interested updated on these games but really folks you should try and make it out th these games and show your sopport..:Cheerlead
Messages In This Thread
Who's The Best Grade School Team In Big Sandy Area? - by lil' red birdy - 09-23-2006, 10:13 PM