Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region talk. Transfers, new coaches, whose gonna be the best?
(11-29-2023, 01:14 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 12:47 AM)WhistlingDixie Wrote: Yes, Estill did take a hard loss with Muncie graduating that kid is an athlete, but Tuttle and Friend's positions have qualified candidates waiting in line. As for the 2024 roster Newton is the only player left from Estill's (Winkle, Muncie, Johnson, Farmer, Hunter, West and Newton) original travel team that played together for years. If you look at Newtons stats she lead Estill more then anyone accept Muncie and was even a key hitter 2 years ago. Kid could stand to work on base speed but as for knowledge of the game you can talk to the her and realize she knows the game. She played well defensively at the 14th region showcase at Alice Lloyd, her hitting was rusty but that can easily be revived with some winter conditioning and a few days in the cage. She has the potential to play in college. So I say don't fully count Estill out, you might be surprised at the talent and knowledgeable players that are up and coming on top of the winter training that i'm sure Coach West has already started.

Estill get that transfer from Powell?

I think she’s staying at powell
Messages In This Thread
RE: 14th Region talk. Transfers, new coaches, whose gonna be the best? - by 14th Official - 03-01-2024, 08:15 PM