Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
37.14%
Covington Catholic
62.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic 11/24 4th Round Playoffs
I havnt got to see Paducah Tilghman so I can't really predict this game like I would like to. I think Covington Catholic will have a advantage in a couple of areas. I think CC has a coach that has been deep in these type games a little more and will have a game plan in how he would like to execute. I also think playing at home vs a long bus ride plays to the advantage of Covington Catholic. If Paducah Tilghman is as good as what the Mayfield fans are saying then they might win. I have seen Covington Catholic and out of the remaining teams, I feel like they are the next best team to Boyle. Paducah Tilghman is right there with them and I have Franklin County at the 4 spot. So I think other than the game being played at Franklin County, you will have the correct mathups going into this 4th Round IMO. #1 Boyle will play #4 Franklin County and #2 Covington Catholic will play #3 Paducah Tilghman. So here is what I am going to predict out on a limb for the Covington Catholic vs Paducah Tilghman game.

Covington Catholic 28
Paducah Tilghman 21
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
Messages In This Thread
RE: Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic 11/24 4th Round Playoffs - by Bull got out! - 11-21-2023, 10:52 PM