Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
37.14%
Covington Catholic
62.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic 11/24 4th Round Playoffs
(11-20-2023, 12:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 11:46 AM)Redbird Believer Wrote: PT has been underestimated all season. Just 2 years ago they were playing for a state championship with basically freshman and nearly pulled it off. Last year those same kids went to CAL and just missed the upset 30-24.

This year they’ve got in some game changing playmakers to go with what they already had, and they are dominant. I honestly think they will be your 4a champs, and could potentially be the best in the state this year.

4a is loaded, but something tells me that PT is just a bit better.

I’m rolling with the Tornado 49-28. Boyle and Corbin thought the state title was played last week, but PT will put them on notice soon enough that it in fact was just a 3rd round game.

They are definitely not 3 TD favorites against undefeated Covington Catholic.
They may not be 3 TD favorites in your eyes or many others. That’s fine. Mayfield was the underdog last week, and well, we see how that played out. I’m not asking you to agree with me, nor should you expect me to agree with you. I’m just stating what I believe. I could be wrong, but I doubt PT gets beat. Too much speed and talent on their side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic 11/24 4th Round Playoffs - by Redbird Believer - 11-20-2023, 01:25 PM