Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-10-2023, 05:00 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 01:22 PM)Walter White Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 07:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: the best 5 players lc has faced all year will be on the field friday night for rock if healthy. LC will have to control the clock to stay in it. Everyone says it is a great defense but looking at the schedule, the only teams with a pulse they lost. and none of them have rock caliber speed.

Rockets 42-20
This take is beyond laughable. The same best 5 players that led rock to an astounding 4-7 season last year?
I’ve watched rock 3 times this year, and twice in the rain. You have to have multiple guys that can cover and tackle in space to guard them. 3 receivers that can get open, run crazy fast, and break tackles on the same team is the recipe for success. There’s probably 2 or 3 teams in 3A that have the guys to guard them and have the line to dominate up front where rock is the weakest and they are probably CAL Central and Mercer, who are my title favorites. 

PS Tucker moved to rock this year and was the best QB in the WYMT area other than Elam at corbin. They moved one of the best athletes in the state in moore to receiver and larkey out of the backfield as much. And playcalling is so much different. So the 4-7 team is not even comparable. I will backtrack a little as say that caden woolum at Belfry can be put in those top 5 guys. 

PSS laugh all you want but i’m still right.
Friggin Paris must be an absolute monster.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by Harry Dawg - 11-10-2023, 05:50 PM