Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-10-2023, 02:34 PM)Walter White Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 02:22 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 01:22 PM)Walter White Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 07:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: the best 5 players lc has faced all year will be on the field friday night for rock if healthy. LC will have to control the clock to stay in it. Everyone says it is a great defense but looking at the schedule, the only teams with a pulse they lost. and none of them have rock caliber speed.

Rockets 42-20
This take is beyond laughable. The same best 5 players that led rock to an astounding 4-7 season last year?
And your comment shows you know nothing about Rock football this year. When we changed QBs to Tucker it change Caleb to WR which is probably the fastest kid on the field. Not to mention he was hurt last year along with most of the other guys were referring to.
And all of your comments show that you have such a bias for Rockcastle that you all think you’re world beaters. Might as well skip 3A and go straight to the SEC, oh and from what I hear all your skill players are so fast they should try out to the USA track team! I’m all for being confident and prideful of your team but man, you all are acting like Rockcastle is some unbeatable machine.
Not my fault you can’t understand how I am saying something on here i in no way come off as bragging or implying anything just state my opinion take it or leave it makes me no difference. I do however find it funny that certain ppl can hear something I say one way and someone else a total different way but it all gets settle in a few hours enjoy the game and atmosphere if you come if your not a fan of Rock or LC why get so defensive in the first place at what either fan base says? Just enjoy a great football game bc i can promise you that is exactly what you will get in just a few short hours! Safe travels to all who is coming a let’s do it already! Go Rock!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by SmashMouth17 - 11-10-2023, 04:39 PM