Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-09-2023, 11:26 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 10:41 PM)Senters_93 Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 03:37 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 11:20 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: I would argue that LC has never seen a qb all season with as much talent and heart as Tucker Warren has. However as everyone like to state that’s just opinion. So I do you one better here is his career numbers which are that of very few qb to ever play the game in the state KY. His career numbers are as follows:
6,000 passing yards
3,000 rushing yards
109 TDs 67 passing 42 rushing
Has accounted for td scores in 41/42 games. All while having a high 61% completion rate. Hard to argue his numbers and how special of a kid he really is and what a difference he makes for the Rockets. Add two wide receivers this year whom both have over 700 yards that’s what makes our offense so special but just hand tight only two more days an all this will get settled.
Larkey, moore, and jackson could all have 1000 yard seasons if not all on the same team, and their qb loves to scramble and run which takes even more touches away. If rock had a line, they would be right there in the title convo IMO.

(11-09-2023, 07:52 AM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: And Belfry did play great defense, there is not mistake about that. For LC to have the ball in Belfry territory and not score says a lot about the Pirates defense. I was talking about LC’s defense missing tackles which led to those touchdowns, that was it. And as for the LC offense, they have been a work in progress all season but they are starting to click at the right time. There wasn’t any “vaunt” to this offense and that’s a fact haha.

For the record, so everyone understands correctly what I’m saying. When LC lost, the opposing team was the better team that night, let that be known. With that being said, in those games LC did have a lot of mental mistakes, turnovers, and that’s why I say they beat themselves but also credit to the opposing teams for making the plays.
not arguing but the offense isn’t really clicking IMO. I would say to have a good offense, you score more points and have more yards on each team you play in comparison to their opponents on average. LC has only done that once or twice all year. They scored 20 on mason who allows 19 and a half on an easy schedule outside of the one cov cath game. The 43 on knox looks great… until you realize they allow 35 a game after playing against an abysmal Scott tn and giving up 3 points or it would be higher. I would say that’s who they played over how they played.
You also are talking about a team that had no play under center up until a couple games ago. So try not to compare a young team from the first game to the last!! Know for as bad as mistakes the offense has had, they are still playing in mid november!! "God Bless" 
They play in less than 23 hours from now and we shall see who the better team is!! No excuses,no complaining. 
Both teams have chances, 
But let the kids and coaches do the talking.
I'm sure both teams want to advance, but they just need to be focused on this game for now. Nothing in the past, nothing in the future, THISS WEEEEK
I just have one question for you and it’s not about this game do you watch D&D sports? I alway watch it and enjoy it now I don’t agree with them all the time but it is a good thing for the young men that play in the mountains.
Yea I'm always watching crunch time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Senters_93's post:
  • Patriot1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by Senters_93 - 11-10-2023, 01:33 AM