Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-08-2023, 12:13 PM)Harry Dawg Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 11:36 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 10:28 AM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: What they mean is that Belfry scored 14 points on Lawrence. If you think Rockcastle will score 35 then you’re saying their offense is 3 touchdowns better than Belfry's offense. Of course they’re not playing Belfry, but they are playing the same defense that held Belfry to 14 ( all in the first half, 0 in 2nd half) on their home field.

Thought this needed some clarification.

It’s hard for me to say that Rockcastle is or isn’t three touchdowns better than Belfry offensively . I will let you know after Friday.
So by your philosophy Belfry has a better defense than Lawrence County and Shelby Valley is even better than that one held Lawrence to 7 and the other held Lawrence to a goose egg it is hilarious how you guys judge a football teams so what would Lawrence or Rock stats look like if they played Pikeville,Johnson Central,Ashland,Raceland and Southwestern I have no idea and that’s a fact and neither do any of you guys. Then you said it’s going to be a wet and cool night Friday and that helps Lawrence County and after the Shelby Valley game all you guys said if it hadn’t been wet Lawrence would have won, really an amusing thread this has turned into
How are you this dense?  We aren't talking about Lawrence's offensive performance against Belfry, Shelby Valley, or anyone else.  PJDoug predicted that Rockcastle would score 35 points against Lawrence.  Nobody else on LC's schedule, including Belfry and Shelby Valley, scored over 14 points on Lawrence's defense.  The question asked, surely to be answered Friday night, is whether Rockcastle's offense is 3 TDs better than Belfry's (or SV, Mason, Boyd, etc.).  Neither I nor lcgrad2002 is making a prediction about the outcome of the game.  We're simply pointing out that LC has played decent defense this year, and that it would be surprising if Rockcastle is able to hang 35 on them Friday.  Maybe they will!

So I’m asking for a friend having trouble understanding this logic
Belfry, Perry central, magoffin co, Shelby valley, mason county, and rowen county are all equal teams because they scored 14 on Lawrence county, and Harlan co is the best team they have played this year because they score 20 points is this correct?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by ScratchGolf - 11-08-2023, 04:27 PM