Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
23.08%
Belfry
76.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at Belfry 11/10 Friday Night
(11-07-2023, 02:07 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 12:21 AM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 12:12 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 10:01 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 07:18 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I know this will probably come back to and bite me but this years and last years teams are probably some of the weaker belfry teams in decades. Being at belfry makes a difference but i don’t think belfry is more explosive than Bell. Bell co can beat anyone in a shootout and doesn’t turn the ball over or have to punt very often. The defense is bad at bell so a title may be out of the question but anything can happen. But i do not believe belfry has the elite weapons that are hands down better than bell, like seen in the rock game they couldn’t cover or stay with some of their guys. I think this is the best line belfry has faced since pikeville and they have a beast looking to break state records behind it.

Bell by 8
We’ll make sure your thoughts are shared with the rest of PCN.  They may want to go ahead and save Bell the trip and just forfeit
Love how you have someone give their honest assessment of what they think will happen and let’s be honest their haven’t been many that chose Bell in this forum however the few who do all of a sudden get slammed for doing so.. it’s almost as if no team not named Belfry or LC dare I say those letters have a shot at winning anything. We all may have to forfeit as it’s only Monday and we got all week before the showdowns!
So because it’s “an honest assessment” it’s supposed to handled differently than all of the conjured up, lied about assessments?    Heart    It’s apparent that some of y’all are new to this.
so far nobody in the thread has done anything more than just guess at a score. Other than one person acknowledging woolum and thomas, it’s just people with no clue throwing a wild guess and seeing if it fits. I give you the truthful assessment of the game, acknowledging both teams weaknesses and strengths, and you claim that. Not one person this entire time after all the wild belfry or lc claims has said that bell or rock should forfeit. Yes bell county has not beat belfry in a while, but dixon was on the field. The talent drop from the belfry teams in 19-21 to now is massive up front and pretty large in the backfield. Doesn’t mean bell is gonna win, but they have advantages in some areas whereas in the past there were none or very very few. 

One last thing, in belfry’s losses they were not able to stop the run, and this very well may be the best line and best athlete belfry has faced. However bell isn’t littered with speed so a speedster like caudill may make a big impact.
What else is there to do then guess the score?  You shouldn’t assume because someone just posts a score that they are uniformed.   Unless you’re on a staff and breaking down HUDL film….what is the point??   Both teams pass the eye test as DECENT teams…..but neither are worldbeaters.  And….Rock and LC are in the same category!!!  Now…  There is a truthful assessment.  Both Belfry and Bell  have pros and cons.  No ….this Belfry team isn’t a vintage, team of the ages unit.   But neither is Bell.   They have a very nice back…that will certainly be a challenge to Belfry’s Defensive unit.  Listen….most decent teams have put points up on Belfry this year.   And teams have had success running and passing on the Pirates. That isn’t a revelation.   You don’t have to inform us of that.  Big Grin   We already know.  Just sit back and relax.  Enjoy the game.   There will be bad calls, turnovers,  angry
and elated fans and one team will move on.    
Either way….Bell Co has a long drive back home.  

Bottom line from your assessment is this….no Dixon for Belfry equals a Bell Co victory.  You could have just said that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell County at Belfry 11/10 Friday Night - by OutlawJoseyWales - 11-07-2023, 01:06 PM