Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
dude you are just dismissing what we all are saying by trying to equivalent schedules when that has no impact on this game what so ever.  Forget who they played and look at the matchup on the field. Rock has speed, LC doesn’t match up. Speed kills. Nuff said.
[/quote]

By what measure? You got everybody’s 40 times? What’s more you got shuttle and 3 cone times?
No, you don’t. You’re a homer. Just like the rest of us.
You clowns act like LC has never played a fast team. Like our kids have only faced teams with concrete shoes. I’d wager Mason has 10 kids as fast as you want in track speed or game speed. Pretty sure LC has seen speed and size.
But they face this garbage all the time. If it proves out, get back on here and tell me you and your pals knew it all along and tried to tell me.
Fact is, you, like me, have no clue how a bunch of 15-18 year old boys are gonna play this Friday.
I will grant you this, comparing scores IS useless. So is fan forum chat.
Y’all win, I’ll be congratulating you right up front and probably cheering you as far as you can go.
But this “speed kills” junk is just idiotic. Speed is one factor. But it doesn’t nullify heart, effort, football IQ, strength, etc.
Good luck to your kids on Friday. Hope everyone comes out healthy and the winner wins it all. Even tho I know we’re waaaay too slow, dumb, isolated, ignernt, and all that to even be in a playoff.
We always are.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by dbcooper - 11-06-2023, 07:43 PM