Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
63.64%
Rockcastle County
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night
(11-06-2023, 05:22 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 05:13 PM)dbcooper Wrote: If they have that much speed, y’all should just head straight for the SEC! Heck! Skip that and grab Coach Prime from Boulder and take over the Broncos.
With all that Rocket talent, even Joe Bureau couldn’t beat you guys!!!
You will see come Friday night is all I can say I’ve told people all year and no one believed me until we played. It’s just what it is. Come Friday when you make that long journey back home you can reflect that’s not me even being cocky that’s just me saying wait and see for your self.

When Caleb runs by your entire team and catches one for 60+ yards Friday night maybe you will see idk

We will see. I’ve already watched your team on film and acknowledged you have a very good quarterback and some nice skill guys.

But I have to ask, against Casey Co did you forget to let all those blazers out of the locker room? I saw the nice players I pointed out, but The Flash and Rocket Ismail were not among them.
In fact, most of them look like average high school football players - no more no less.
With the exception of one mountain of a young man, that’s what will get off the buses for LC, too. No blinding speed, no frightening size. Kids who play hard.
I’ve always loved Rockcastle because they’re so much like east Kentucky people - down to earth, pleasant decent God fearing people who love football and community and have a strong grip on reality.
Obviously, there are exceptions to every impression.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County at Rockcastle County 11/10 Friday Night - by dbcooper - 11-06-2023, 05:46 PM