Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's New Turf almost done !!!
Pikeville's New Football/Baseball Field Turf is nearly installed. I saw a pic of it the other day. Looks Great. Was hoping some people could add some pics of it to this thread. Very unique setup Pikeville has where there Outfield for the Baseball Field ends up on the edge of the Football Field. I'm sure just like I, others would love to see pics.

I was able to find able to find the pic that I had seen about 4 days ago of the Turf being installed on The Football Field connected with the New Baseball Field Turf.

(02-09-2023, 03:30 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Pikeville's New Football/Baseball Field Turf is nearly installed. I saw a pic of it the other day. Looks Great. Was hoping some people could add some pics of it to this thread. Very unique setup Pikeville has where there Outfield for the Baseball Field ends up on the edge of the Football Field. I'm sure just like I, others would love to see pics.

I was able to find the pic that I had seen about 4 days ago of the Turf being installed on The Football Field connected with the New Baseball Field Turf.

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like Fanatic42's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville's New Turf almost done !!! - by Fanatic42 - 02-09-2023, 03:30 AM