Poll: Who Wins This One?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
51.85%
Beechwood
48.15%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beechwood vs Mayfield (KHSAA 2A State Championship)
(12-02-2022, 08:26 PM)bo67 Wrote: Beechwood’s announcers drove me crazy. Just terrible. All that screaming. 5 times they screamed and they were totally wrong on the play. Watch the game guys

Those guys do a hell of a job! They get very excited! 

(12-04-2022, 01:14 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 02:03 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: My brother used to do Harlan County football's commentating on the radio.  At one point in time, he had 4 grandsons playing on the team.  When one of them did something spectacular, he would get so excited he would jump up and down and say things that nobody could understand over the radio.  I loved it!!  LOL  One of the announcers on Beechwood's radio broadcast reminded me of him.  The other one had, at some point in his life, was quite impressed by the word "huge".  So, yesterday you had one announcer screaming undecipherable words, while the other was saying "That's HUGE", "That will be HUGE", "That will be a HUGE difference". etc etc.  I wouldn't listen to these homers all the time, but yesterday I thought it was entertaining.

Had I been really into the game, I would've wanted to choke both of them.

I think some of them were obsessed with Bowling Green. lol

Mike and Mark do a hell of a job! We love them here in Ft Mitchell! They are homers like everyone else is but they also give respect to the opposing team and coaches. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beechwood vs Mayfield (KHSAA 2A State Championship) - by Sportsfan4646 - 12-04-2022, 01:24 AM